Children Celebrate! Summer 2024 Digital Edition
Available Spring 2024!
Every week these full-color lessons retell the Scripture message in a way that's meaningful for children, then print and distribute involving puzzles and pencil activities to add to the experience.
Product code :LIT-DG244
Publisher :Pflaum Publishing Group
Here’s a year-round program that can make Liturgy of the Word with Children an age-appropriate faith-building worship experience for the children in your parish.
- Spirit-filled with the wonder, joy and enthusiasm natural to children experiencing God's love
- Easy to use, with materials that even the newest volunteer can feel confident using
- Family-friendly involving families each week and every season
- Appealing through good design, full-color, quality materials
- Flexible and adaptable to all kinds of settings
PLUS! Videos for each Sunday coordinate with the lesson materials. Parents will find this easy to use at home with our new short videos that include a Gospel reflection and a saint for each week. Links to the videos are included at no additional cost.
The Digital Edition includes:
• Full Leader's Guide with step-by-step instructions
• All the full-color Children's Leaflets
• Access to the weekly Gospel reflection videos featuring "Miss Heidi"
The Leader's Guide has a planning section plus four pages for each Sunday in the quarter with scripture background, how the theme relates to children, ideas for the worship environment and for music and prayers, and a full order of worship. You and the children are guided through a true worship celebration.
The Children’s Leaflets for every week are full-color and retell the Scripture message in a way that's meaningful for children, then provide involving puzzles and pencil activities to add to the experience. A take-home Family Focus column offers great ideas to build on the Gospel message all week.
Click Here to see sample pages of 2023 Summer Digital Edition.
This Summer Quarter Edition is available in digital only. It includes Student pages and Leader’s Guide materials for the Sundays from May 26, 2024 to August 18, 2024.
***Digital Products are not returnable.
For this Summer 2024 Digital Edition of Children Celebrate only: Permission is granted to reproduce the Children’s Leaflets for use by parish/schools (and their families) who purchase this digital product.
*This product is not eligible for promotional discounts.