Healing Wounded Emotions: Overcoming Life's Hurts
Product code :223337
Author :Martin H. Padovani
Publisher :Twenty-Third Publications
A bestseller for over a decade, this book explains how our emotional and spiritual lives interact. Challenges readers to live fuller, more satisfying lives.
1. Problems: Is Anyone Exempt?
2. Religion: Peace or Turmoil?
3. Religion and Psychology: Compatible?
4. "God's Will": Or Is It?
5. Anger: Virtue or Vice?
6. Forgiving: Does That Mean Forgetting?
7. Self-Forgiveness: Is It Overlooked?
8. Guilt: Stimulent or Torment?
9. Depression: Can We Express It?
10. Self-Criticism: Or Self-Condemnation?
11. Self-Love: A Conflict of Interests?
12. Giving: Or Giving In?
13. Compassion: How Much Does It Matter?
14. Change: What Can We Change?
15. Roots: Do You Know Yourself?
16. Affirmation: Why Do We Need It?
Author: Martin H. Padovani