SALE - A Pocket Guide to Pastoral Spanish
Product code :955825
Author :Ida Iris Miranda
Publisher :Twenty-Third Publications
This invaluable resource will give all who work in a parish setting, and in particular in a bi-lingual parish setting, a basic Spanish vocabulary—including:
• pastors, associate pastors, and deacons
• the parish team
• the DRE or faith formation coordinator
• RCIA team
• parish councilors
• catechists and teachers, and all who serve the parish community.
Topics include Mass terminology, popular religiosity, pastoral ministry, religious education, and parish administration. Here are just three of the many features of A Pocket Guide to Pastoral Spanish:
1. It contains hundreds of words, phrases, and sentences commonly used in parishes.
2. It offers a comprehensive pronunciation guide for all words.
3. It has an easy-to-use and quick-to-access format.
This is a great resource for parish leaders and ministers who are not fluent in Spanish and yet need to communicate with their Hispanic parishioners. Convenient, affordable, invaluable!