First Reconciliation Student (Spanish)
Lessons focus on biblical stories about Christian living -- including the Good Samaritan, the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, and the Prodigal Son - to help children appreciate that God loves them and is always ready to forgive them. Activity stickers help children relate the stories to their lives. A Reconciliation Prayer Service booklet for each child to make helps review the parts of the sacrament.
- Colorful, sturdy 9" x 12" Keepsake Folder
- Six four-page take home lessons with hands-on activities
- Attractive stickers to highlight important concepts
- Family Focus poster with at-home activities
- Four-page handout with answers to "Questions Parents Ask"
The 48-page teaching guide includes tips for getting organized plus step-by-step plans for each lesson. Annotated illustrations of the children's handouts guarantee teaching directions will be easy to follow and lessons will be successful. Reproducible prayer rituals for each lesson reinforce the power of prayer in all that we do.
The take-home lessons, Family Focus poster, and “Questions Parents Ask” handout are provided in both English and Spanish.
Click here for sample preview pages
The Together in Jesus First Reconciliation program has been found to be in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church. It is complete and affordable, with take-home leaflets for each lesson to get families involved, too.
Mi libro de actividades y recuerdos para la familia — Reconciliación
NEW! Now available, the My Family Activity and Memory Book for families and their children preparing for first sacraments extends the lessons of the Together in Jesus programs even further. Each book includes prayers to know and how to celebrate the sacrament instructions—PLUS a keepsake page to serve a memory/scrapbook for each sacrament. 32 pages, 6” x 9”.
For every lesson:
- Lessons in the activity books match the lessons and themes in Together in Jesus
- Parent background with a QR code go directly to the Together in Jesus online parent teaching guide
- Scripture and Doctrine activities reinforce key themes for each sacrament
- Family activity and a prayer
Available in English