Confirmation with First Eucharist
Use this comprehensive resource to develop a fuller awareness of the sacraments of initiation, or for restored order programs. Help children understand the relationship of Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist -- and the connection of these sacraments of initiation to their own lives. Eight lively lessons with family participation activities inform children and parents on the how's and why's of restored order.
Look at all you get for each student
- Eight four page lessons with hands-on activities
- Two Family Focus Posters with at-home activities - one for Confirmation and one for First Eucharist
- Two sheets of involving activity stickers
- Two four-page flyers, one for each sacrament, with answers to "Questions Parents Ask"
The 64-page teaching guide includes tips for getting organized plus step-by-step plans for each lesson. Annotated illustrations of the children's handouts guarantee teaching directions will be easy to follow and lessons will be successful. Reproducible prayer rituals for each lesson reinforce the power of prayer in all that we do.
The Together in Jesus Confirmation with First Eucharist program is complete and affordable, with take-home leaflets for each lesson to get families involved, too..
My Family Activity and Memory Book — Confirmation - Eucharist
NEW! Now available, the My Family Activity and Memory Book for families and their children preparing for first sacraments extends the lessons of the Together in Jesus programs even further. Each book includes prayers to know and how to celebrate the sacrament instructions—PLUS a keepsake page to serve a memory/scrapbook for each sacrament.
For every lesson:
- Lessons in the activity books match the lessons and themes in Together in Jesus
- Parent background with a QR code go directly to the Together in Jesus online parent teaching guide
- Scripture and Doctrine activities reinforce key themes for each sacrament
- Family activity and a prayer
Available in English only