First Eucharist Student (English)
Lessons explore the sacraments of initiation, the liturgical seasons, and the biblical stories of Zacchaeus, the loaves and the fish, and the Last Supper -- drawing children into fuller and more active participation in the life of the Church. An easy-to-make First Eucharist booklet teaches the parts of the mass and serves as a memento of the special event.
- Colorful, sturdy 9" x 12" Keepsake Folder
- Six four-page take home lessons with hands-on activities
- Attractive stickers to highlight important concepts
- Family Focus poster with at-home activities
- Four-page handout with answers to "Questions Parents Ask"
The 48-page teaching guide includes tips for getting organized plus step-by-step plans for each lesson. Annotated illustrations of the children's handouts guarantee teaching directions will be easy to follow and lessons will be successful. Reproducible prayer rituals for each lesson reinforce the power of prayer in all that we do.
The Together in Jesus First Eucharist program has been found to be in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church. It is complete and affordable, with take-home leaflets for each lesson to get families involved, too.
My Family Activity and Memory Book
NEW! Now available, the My Family Activity and Memory Book for families and their children preparing for first sacraments extends the lessons of the Together in Jesus programs even further. Each book includes prayers to know and how to celebrate the sacrament instructions—PLUS a keepsake page to serve a memory/scrapbook for each sacrament. 32 pages, 6” x 9”.
For every lesson:
- Lessons in the activity books match the lessons and themes in Together in Jesus
- Parent background with a QR code go directly to the Together in Jesus online parent teaching guide
- Scripture and Doctrine activities reinforce key themes for each sacrament
- Family activity and a prayer
Available in English and Spanish