SALE Arts and Crafts from A to Z: Over 150 ideas for catechists and religion teachers
Product code :958696
Author :Mary Kathleen Glavich, SND
Publisher :Twenty-Third Publications
How do you create memorable lessons that bring faith to life? Start with crayons and markers. Add some glue, paint, and paper. Make a mess. Clean it up. Have fun. Teach a lesson. Share your work. Repeat as often as necessary.
Of course, you'll want to use this book as your guide. Arts and Crafts from A to Z is loaded with creative projects to enliven students faith. From accordion crafts and Advent wreaths to windsocks and yarn art, these activities can reinforce any faith lesson for any age group. There are simple crafts anyone can do in minutes, along with more advanced projects suitable for budding Rembrandts and Picassos.
You'll find new twists on old crafting standbys, plus unique new ways to express faith. And you'll get ideas to inspire your own creativity. Arts and Crafts from A to Z is jam-packed with:
- Hundreds of creative project ideas, connected to many faith topics;
- Recipes and instructions for creating media such as paint and clay;
- Techniques for creating unique art backgrounds and frames;
- Easy, step-by-step directions;
- Project photos and templates to help you visualize finished projects.
This go-to resource is perfect for teachers, catechists and anyone who wants to supplement faith formation with art projects that students can enjoy and remember for years.
8.5 X 11" -- 120 pages